Home Tour Tickets
43rd Annual Park Hill Home Tour Sunday, September 12, 2021 from 11:00am-5:00pm
As we work towards “normal” please note that the format of the Home Tour will still be different this year. You will be invited onto each property for a complete exterior tour in addition to a virtual interior walk-through. Our friendly docents will be on hand to share information about each home including unique history, facts, notes on remodels, and more. Our lowered ticket prices reflect the changes in this year’s format.
Children 6 and under are free and do not require a ticket. There are no additional fees or taxes.
Purchase online beginning August 1st
Note: while you may purchase multiple tickets in a transaction, you are limited to one ticket type per transaction. If you need to buy a combination of adult, senior, and child tickets, you will need to complete multiple transactions.
Purchase in person beginning August 16th
At the following locations:
- Cake Crumbs (2216 Kearney St)
- Park Hill Branch Library (4705 East Montview Boulevard)
- Park Hill Community Book Store (4620 E 23rd Ave)
- Spinelli’s Market (4621 E 23rd Ave)
- **Day-of-Event only at any of the featured homes or at the Ticket & Info Booth at Montview and Forest.